We’ve set a few rules to make sure that the trail is a safe, enjoyable place for everyone.
- The trail is open to all non-motorized users (Motorized wheelchairs are permitted)
- The trail is open from dawn to dusk. The trail is closed at night.
- Trail users must refrain from entering posted private property.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs and unlicensed firearms are not allowed on the trail.
- Vandalism and theft of trail amenities will result in prosecution.
- Reckless use of a bicycle or skates which endangers other trail users is prohibited.
- As a courtesy to other trail users please refrain from tobacco use along the trail.